What is COMPLETE Habits?
This 40 DAY CHALLENGE/COURSE is meant KICK-START body composition goals (more muscle/less fat) and build lasting nutrition and lifestyle habits through knowledge, accountability, interaction, and implementation.
- We will focus on nailing the the habits that are PROVEN to provide the highest return and lead to lasting results.
- Includes 2x InBody scans ($50 value)
- Includes LONG LASTING, HEALTHY Habits (priceless value (: )
COMPLETE Habits Timeline
- Registration OPENS Friday, April 28th
- Registration CLOSES Monday, May 8th
Before the challenge begins we will help all participants:
- Form a personal accountability group
- Join Complete Habits Facebook group
ON RAMP WEEK Begins Monday, May 15th
- In Person and Facebook Live Kickoff
- In-Body assessments
- Formation of accountability groups and game plan
- Daily education and guidance on HABITS covered during challenge
EXIT/RETEST WEEK- Week of June 26th
- Complete a 2nd InBody assessment to track progress
- Tally all HABITS based points
- Name winners and carry all our HABITS into long term success!
COMPLETE Habits Winner will take home BIG PRIZES!
- 1 winner will be determined by overall improvement AND consistency with their Habits over the course of this challenge
- Last years winner (Michelle Stilwell) got to take a FRESH pair of kicks home!
TESTIMONIES from our last Habits Challenge:
Michelle Stilwell (Habits 2 Champion) lost an incredible 11lbs of body fat mass, saw a 4% decrease in body fat percentage, AND put on 1.3lbs of muscle mass– She had an overall consistency percentage of 89% with her Habits.
Dustin Whitmore saw a 2.6% decrease in body fat percentage and decreased his body fat mass by 2lbs. He also finished with our HIGHEST consistency percentage at a whopping 94%!
Amy Dawn Womack (Habits 1 Champion) hit her Habits at a 91% consistency, lost 3.7lbs of body fat mass, put on a pound of muscle, and dropped 2% body fat!
Susan McConnell had a Habits consistency percentage of 86%, decreased body fat mass by 3.7lbs, and dropped 1.6% in body fat percentage.
A REASONABLE and SUSTAINABLE approach to nutrition.
COMPLETE HABITS is meant to give realistic tools that last!